What is the Roaming Plan?
- You can use the number that you used overseas in Japan, too.
- You can simply use the plan to easily swap in the SIM Card you have overseas into your rental device.
- You can take advantage of NTT docomo’s high-quality network to Communicate via phone or SMS.
e.g. for 10 days:\525 x 10 = \5,250
*The telecommunications fee isn’t included in the rental fee.You will be billed separately from the telephone company you are using.
*The postage fee(JPY1050)will be necessary.
From Rental to Return
1. Confirmation of Rental Device
2. Insertion of SIM Card and Network Configuration
3. Payment by Credit Card
4. Make and Receive Calls
5. SIM Card Removal
6. Return by Mail
- Accepted Credit Cards
Some Points to be Aware of
- This plan is limited to customers who have contracts with cellphones affiliated with NTT Docomo and overseas operators who are contracted to
Roaming Plan agreements
. In addition, please confirm that your current SIM card is set up so that you can pay afterwards. For further details, please consult with the cellphone operator according to your contract.
- Phones may or may not be available according to inventory conditions.
- Any changes you make to your phonebook on the rental phone may not be displayed normally on your own cellphone.
- PuPuRu International cannot be held responsible for any damages incurred resulting from the customer’s inability to use equipment for phoning, data transmission and other transmission.
- Please contact PuPuRu International for any loss, theft or damage to your phone. Otherwise, contact the operator affiliated with your phone and have him/her cancel service. A police report will also be required.
- If the phone and other rented equipment are not returned by the last day as written on the agreement, we will deem them as being purchased from that day and ask for the following amounts below:
■Cellphone: \42,500 ■Battery: \1,600 ■Charger: \1,050 ■Phone Case \1,050